Before filing a warranty claim for your Snorkel lift, review these steps to help complete the process.
- 2 years parts & labor, 5 year structural warranty
- The original date of the Pre-Delivery & Inspection Report (PDIR) determines warranty start date. If no PDIR on file, then the warranty start date will be the ship date from the factory.
- Valid for 180 days from the date of the invoice
- Parts returns (RMA)
- Part(s) must be held at the service provider's location for 90 days pending claim review.
- Return Materials Authorization (RMA) to be issued by the warranty administrator on any parts requested for return to Snorkel.
- All parts being returned must follow the below steps. Failure to do so may result in denial of warranty claim.
- Carefully packaged to prevent additional damage during shipping.
- Drained of all contents and all open ports capped or plugged.
- Shipped in a container tagged or marked with the RMA number.
- Shipped PREPAID (ground service only). Any item(s) returned for warranty by any other means may be refused and returned unless prior approval is agreed with Snorkel.
- Part shall be shipped ground freight only; any other shipping method is the responsibility of the customer.
- Engines, tires and batteries are excluded from Snorkel’s warranty. Refer to the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Incidental or consequential expenses are not covered, including but not limited to:
- Loss time
- Loss rentals
- Freight to transport the unit to and from warranty repair centers
- Customer is solely responsible for any shipping duties or taxes.
LABOR & TRAVEL EXPENSES
- Labor is paid at 75% of posted shop rate.
- Labor declaration form to be provided at the beginning of each year, with a supporting invoice showing shop labor rates.
- Travel time is paid at $50.00 (USD) per hour, up to a maximum of 3 hours.
- Must be submitted within 21 days of receiving a denied/rejected or adjusted claim.
To download the Snorkel Warranty Policy or to submit a warranty claim, click here.